Author – Nick Jones – Foreword by Howard Marks
Spliffs is more than just a book about cannabis and getting stoned. Its the story of a culture. From the ancient Scythians and the cult of the assassins through its heady heyday among the flower power hippies of the 1960s and the sensimilla revolution that was to follow, right up the the recent renaissance in hashish making in the Marijuana Mecca of Amsterdam. The drugs gradually shifting legal statusis also explored, As are uts various therapeutic and medical applications.
Hemps Versatility and impeccably eco friendly credentials are unraveled, as are a plethora of pot paraphernalia and websites. Fully illustrated with specially commissioned photographs, this book is invaluable not only as an impromptu joint rolling surface but also as a fascinating fund of information on the worlds best loved drug.
- Photographs and descriptions of more than 50 of the worlds favorite varieties of cannabis.
- Detailed spliff rolling section, demonstrating everything from a simple single skin joint to some truly awe-inspiring feats of origami.
- Features on key potheads through history.
- An essential guide to Amsterdam’s cannabis culture and coffee shops.
- A recipe chapter to satisfy the most munchiest of munchies.
- Comprehensive section devoted to the impact of cannabis on popular culture.
- 254 pages.
All our books are new and sealed unless otherwise stated – Please check our store for our full cannabis related book collection.